SEO Basics: Training Class
COVID-19 Update: All classes have temporarily moved online. Please register for details.
Topic: ‘SEO Basics: An Introduction to Search Engine Optimization’
Session Length: 90-105 minutes
Class Style: Lecture and Hands-on*
- What does it take to start ranking in Google search results?
- How can you improve your business’s visibility online?
- What SEO factors are most important when writing blog articles?
Answer these questions and gain a solid understanding of SEO best practices. ‘SEO Basics’ leverages the state of search in 2021 and is taught by a certified SEO professional.
Discover how to properly set up your Google Analytics account to track website traffic. Start writing effective meta titles and descriptions. Learn how to submit your website for indexing to search engines. Access free website audit tools. Optimize your blog content writing efforts to encourage Google and other search engines to rank your pages. Research keyword opportunities best suited for new content writing topics. Leverage both on-page and off-page SEO tactics to help your brand improve its visibility, drive more traffic to your website, and convert more visitors into customers.
- You must register for the SEO Basics class online. The roster may fill-up so please register in advance.
- Please arrive early and bring your registration form with you in order to be admitted into the class (mobile or printed versions accepted).
- This class requires that all attendees bring a laptop computer in order to participate with the learning material and for practical application purposes.
- Please ensure your battery is charged due to limited outlet access in library meeting rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided by Denver Public Library.
- A five minute break will be given about halfway through the class.
- If you’re a beginner, please complete this SEO Basics training class before attending additional Denver SEO classes.