SEO for WordPress: Training Class
COVID-19 Update: All classes have temporarily moved online. Please register for details.
Topic: ‘An Introduction to SEO for WordPress’
Session Length: 90-105 minutes
Class Style: Lecture and Hands-on
Introduction to SEO for WordPress
- How do you write meta data in WordPress?
- Which WordPress plugins provide the best set of tools?
- How can you optimize your sitemap file and eliminate unwanted pages?
- How can you edit your robots.txt file so bots can crawl your WP site?
- How do you ensure you’re using the right image sizes in WordPress?
- What tricks can speed up your WordPress site?
- What SEO best practices should you follow when populating and publishing content in WordPress?
Answer these questions and more while expanding your knowledge of both WordPress and search engine optimization. ‘SEO for WordPress’ leverages industry trends from 2021 and is taught by a certified SEO professional.
- You must register for the SEO for WordPress training class online. The roster may fill-up so please register in advance.
- Please arrive early and bring your registration form with you in order to be admitted into the class (mobile or printed versions accepted).
- This class requires that all attendees bring a laptop computer in order to participate with the learning material and for practical application purposes.
- Please ensure your battery is charged due to limited outlet access in library meeting rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided by Denver Public Library.
- A five minute break will be given about halfway through the class.
- If you’re a beginner, please complete your ‘SEO Basics’ training before attending ‘SEO for WordPress’ or any other Denver SEO classes.