Mortgage Broker Website Design Case Study
- Industry Category: Mortgage Broker Website Design
- Location: Colorado / New Mexico
- Case Study: Jackie G Mortgages
- Site: https://jackiegmortgages.com
- Project Dates: November 2016 – Ongoing
Jackie G Mortgages (of The Mortgage Co.)
This was a full-service mortgage broker website design project involving a great deal of close work with the client, Jackie. She needed to create a site for the following reasons:
- Build a captivating, highly-responsive mortgage broker website design.
- Establish a digital presence for her loan officer position at The Mortgage Company;
- Generate more leads through direct referrals to her site (i.e.; URL shared on business cards, word of mouth, etc.);
- Drive new organic traffic to her website with the help of our Albuquerque SEO company;
- Provide a calendar of upcoming events with registration forms (e.g.; seminars and classes Jackie teaches
The Mortgage Company required Jackie’s mortgage broker website design to follow certain guidelines and legal restrictions which led to a lengthy approval process before the final version was published. We installed a SSL / TLS certificate — indicated by the https:// in the address bar — on the client’s server to facilitate security.We aligned the site with the latest search engine optimization strategies. An Events section was built to highlight upcoming mortgage seminars taught by the client with the booking integration.
In addition to the custom mortgage broker website design section of the project, our creative design agency also provided a number of other services, including information security consulting, custom form development and graphic design work. A custom logo was created — coupled with The Mortgage Company’s official logo — with the client’s name matching the font and style of the company where she works. To further align with the client’s target audience, a user-facing calculator was implemented to create an engaging mortgage broker website design.
Mortgage Broker Website Design Continues
Our Albuquerque web design team continues to work with Jackie Gonzales to improve her mortgage broker website design, increase her online visibility and drive valuable leads to her company. We look forward to helping JackieGMortages.com grow through high-quality website development, creative design and information technology consulting services.
Let’s Work on Your Project Next!
Whether you’re looking for insurance agency website design, mortgage broker website design, or a different industry all-together, we’d love to work with you to develop your site.
Request a Quote
- Do you need a creative design company to handle your insurance agency website design? Request a quote to get started!
Contact our web design team and discover what ContentCrux can do for your brand, products or services!